DCLM Daily Manna 28th February 2020 – Hope For The Hopeless
DCLM Daily Manna 28th February 2020 – Hope For The Hopeless, written by Pastor W. F. Kumuyi
TODAY’S TOPIC: HOPE FOR THE HOPELESS
TEXT: Psalm 105:25-45
25. He turned their heart to hate his people, to deal subtilly with his servants.
26. He sent Moses his servant; and Aaron whom he had chosen.
27. They shewed his signs among them, and wonders in the land of Ham.
28. He sent darkness, and made it dark; and they rebelled not against his word.
29. He turned their waters into blood, and slew their fish.
30. Their land brought forth frogs in abundance, in the chambers of their kings.
31. He spake, and there came divers sorts of flies, and lice in all their coasts.
32. He gave them hail for rain, and flaming fire in their land.
33. He smote their vines also and their fig trees; and brake the trees of their coasts.
34. He spake, and the locusts came, and caterpillers, and that without number,
35. And did eat up all the herbs in their land, and devoured the fruit of their ground.
36. He smote also all the firstborn in their land, the chief of all their strength.
37. He brought them forth also with silver and gold; and there was not one feeble person among their tribes.
38. Egypt was glad when they departed; for the fear of them fell upon them.
39. He spread a cloud for a covering; and fire to give light in the night.
40. The people asked, and he brought quails, and satisfied them with the bread of heaven.
41. He opened the rock, and the waters gushed out; they ran in the dry places like a river.
42. For he remembered his holy promise, and Abraham his servant.
43. And he brought forth his people with joy, and his chosen with gladness;
44. And gave them the lands of the heathen; and they inherited the labour of the people;
45. That they might observe his statutes, and keep his laws. Praise ye the LORD.
KEY VERSE: “He brought them forth also with silver and gold: and there was not one feeble person among their tribes.” – (Psalm 105:37)
MESSAGE – DCLM Daily Manna 28th February 2020:
“It’s always darkest before the dawn”, says a songwriter. Who could thought that our key verse today would become Israel’s experience going by the high level oppressions they went through in Egypt.
For centuries, they went through very harsh and unpleasant conditions in the hands of their task masters in the land of Egypt. Hope of possible deliverance was totally out of sight as one generation replaced the other.
Even Pharaoh who went ahead to introduce a Satan-inspired master plan to permanently weaken and eradicate them as a nation, could not have thought of such miraculous reality until God started unfolding His own agenda for the children of Israel which culminated in their eventual deliverance. And these “Egyptian slaves” never came out poor and beggarly. “He brought them forth also with silver and gold: and there was not one feeble person among the tribes. DCLM Daily Manna 28 February 2020 by Pastor W. F. Kumuyi
Your situation today may also appear challenging, discouraging and seemingly hopeless. Yet, your desired deliverance will definitely come from Zion. God never abandons His own into the hands of the oppressors. Though your weeping may endure through the night, your morning of joy will not elude you. As God fought for Israel with the elements of nature, so will He definitely fight for you and bring you out of your present predicament to a land filled with milk and honey.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Those who trust in God are like mount Zion.
THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Thanks for reading DCLM Daily Manna 28th February 2020 – Hope For The Hopeless, written by Pastor W. F. Kumuyi. Please share this with others.
DCLM Daily Manna 26th February 2020