RCCG Sunday Service for 14th February 2021 with Pastor E. A. Adeboye
Join Pastor E. A. Adeboye during this special service; RCCG Sunday Service for 14th February 2021 Live from Redemption Camp. May the Lord bless you richly as you worship.
Watch Livestream below;
RCCG Sunday Service for 14 February 2021 with Pastor E. A. Adeboye
Read Today’s Open Heaven Daily Devotional…
TOPIC: PRAYERS FOR YOUR MARRIAGE
MEMORISE: “Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.” – Matthew 18:19
READ: Matthew 18:18-19 (KJV)
18. Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
19. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
PRAYERS: OPEN HEAVEN 14TH FEBRUARY 2021 TODAY
1. Father, thank You for my marriage. Please breathe afresh upon my marriage in Jesus’ name.
2. Today, I decree that my marriage will fulfil God’s divine purpose in the mighty name of Jesus.
3. Father, please make our home Your abode and never leave us in Jesus’ name.
4. Lord, You said in Your word that if two of us shall agree concerning a thing, You will do it. Please Lord, whatever my spouse and I agree on, let nothing hinder us from getting it in Jesus’ name.
5. Lord, uproot anything or anyone You have not planted in and around my home in Jesus’ name.
6. Father, silence every strange voice speaking over my spouse and my marriage in Jesus’ name.
7. In the name of Jesus, I separate myself and my spouse from every generational curse.
8. Father, let Your Light shine in my family so that Your name may be glorified in our lives.
9. Father, please let all be well with my family in Jesus’ name.
10. Father, please bless my spouse abundantly in Jesus’ name.
11. Father, please let all members of my family reign with You in Your kingdom.
12. Your special prayer request for your marriage.
THANKSGIVING: Father, I thank You for my marriage. Thank You for my spouse, our family and all that You have been doing in our lives.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Leviticus 22-23
HYMNAL: HYMN 5 – GOD GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOMES