RCCG Fasting And Prayer Points 25th February 2021 Phase 3 of Day 4 (45 of 63)
You are reading Today RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS 25TH FEBRUARY 2021 – DAY 4. Today Prayer Thursday 25 February 2021 Focus on Sickness And Diseases.
We are now in the third phase of the 63 days of fasting and prayers. For the next 21 days, we will be praying prayers of demands. Period: February 22-March 14, 2021.
RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS 25TH FEBRUARY 2021 – DAY 4
BIBLE TEXT: Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee. Receive, I pray thee, the law from his mouth, and lay up his words in thine heart. If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles. Then shalt thou lay up gold as dust, and the gold of Ophir as the stones of the brooks. Yea, the Almighty shall be thy defence, and thou shalt have plenty
For then shalt thou have thy delight in the Almighty, and shalt lift up thy face unto God. Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee, and thou shalt pay thy vows. Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways. Job 22:21-28.
PREAMBLE: 42-Days had gone out of 63 with great testimonies in their hundreds across the globe and we are still counting. There is no better way to be acquainted with God other than in the place of Praises, thanksgiving, worship in true repentance at the throne of grace where mercy abounds. This is what the Holy Spirit has done by directing our Father in- the- Lord; Daddy G.O asking us to spend the first forty two (42) days in acquainting ourselves with God in such a manner that our prayers can receive speedy answers in this third segment of 21-
days of declarations, decrees and making of demands as commanded in Psalm 2:8, Isiaiah 45:11 We should be mindful to pray for the Church and the peace of our Nations daily. We are trusting God as individuals, groups and Churches that in this last segment, the Lord will rent the heavens (Isa. 64:1-4) on our behalf in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Day 4 (46 of 63) – 25TH FEBRUARY, 2021
SICKNESS AND DISEASES
BIBLE TEXT(S): Exo 15:26; Jam 5:15; Ps 107 :20-21; 1 Pet 2 :24; Mal 4:2
INTRODUCTION: It is never the will of God for any of His children to be sick, 3Jn 1:2. It is sin that
brought sickness into the world, we need to repent and turn to God in our prayers of faith to get out of the wilderness of sickness and disease
PRAYER POINTS: RCCG Fasting And Prayer Points 25th February 2021 Phase 3 of Day 4 (45 of 63)
1. Thank God for His healing power that is available for His Children, in Jesus name. Psam103:3
2. Father, please forgive us all our sins both known and unknown that have brought these sickness or disease (mention the name of sickness/ and personified if any) upon us, in Jesus name. Psa 103:3, James 5:15
3. Father; take away from me every inherited sickness and disease, in Jesus name. Exo15:26
4. Father, we destroy every yoke of sickness and disease in our life and families in Jesus name. Acts 10:38, Isa 10:27
5. Lord Jesus, by your resurrection power, I overcome every sickness and disease unto death upon my life, in Jesus name. Joh11:4, Isa 28:1
6. Father, please put an end to every form of sickness and disease outbreak in my country (put your country), in Jesus name. Prov 23:18
7. Father, please by your mighty hand of power, terminate every spirit of infirmity upon my life, in Jesus name. Luke 13:11-12, Joh 5:1-9
8. Father, I command repairs to every damages done in my body as a result of sickness and disease, in Jesus name. Jere17:14
9. Father, I decree every arrow of sickness and disease targeted against my country (put your country), church, family, etc. go back to your sender, in Jesus name. Psa 18:14
10. O God, arise and let the source of the sickness in my body dry up by the fire of Holy Ghost, in Jesus name. Psa.107:20
11. Let every germ, virus, bacteria and poison working against my health be neutralized by the blood of Jesus. Rev. 12:11
12. Father as I serve thee, bless my bread and take sickness away from my family in Jesus Name. Exodus 23:25
13. Father, put off every garment of sickness and disease from me, in Jesus name Mar10:50
14. Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, I declare that by your stripes I am totally healed. 1Pet2:24
15. Father, every evil plantation of sickness and disease in my life be uprooted by the fire of Holy Ghost, in Jesus name. Mat 15:13.