PRAYER POINTS ON OPEN HEAVEN 26TH APRIL 2021
Prayer Points 26 April 2021 On Open Heaven
Click HERE for Previous Open Heaven Devotional
PRAYER POINTS ON OPEN HEAVEN 26TH APRIL 2021: IRREVERSIBLE DIVINE BLESSINGS
Beloved, these prayer points are spiritual and may not be understood by carnal minds. If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus’ name, I pray.”
God bless You!
PERSONAL DAILY CONFESSION: I confess today, The Lord is glorious and mighty in all His ways. He is my source and strength, He is my light and my teacher, He is the alpha and Omega. He is the one causing great and mighty things to happen in and through me. I am filled with excitement because He who began a good work in me is able to complete it. Jehovah is His name and He is my father and creator. Hallelujah!
- Thank You, Father, for sending Your son, Jesus, to Calvary, to reconcile us to You, through His precious blood that was shed on the cross.
2. Thank You, Father, for bringing me out of the darkness of the world, into Your marvelous light in Christ Jesus.
3. Thank You, Father, for committing into our hands, the ministry of reconciling men unto You and making me one of Your ambassadors, on earth.
4. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus name.
5. Father, please, give me a forgiving spirit; give me the grace to forgive all those who have wronged, and despitefully used me, as You have forgiven me, in Jesus name.
6. Father, give me the grace never to harbour grudges or malice, with anyone, as You have promised to make all things work together for my good, in Jesus name.
7. Father, deliver me from the lust of the eyes, lust of the flesh and the pride of life, in Jesus name.
8. Father, empower me by Your grace not to live unto myself again, but unto Him who died for me, and rose again, in Jesus name.
9. Father, paralyse every enemy of the gospel in my life, and make me a compulsive and an unrepentant preacher of Your word, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch A. Adeboye, and, use him for greater works, in Your kingdom, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13. Your Personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
14. In Jesus’ name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15. Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).